This condenser microphone designed as a budget-friendly alternative to the heralded U 87 condenser microphone for project studios, producers, and vocalists, the black Neumann TLM 103 MT is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone offering the classic Neumann sound with elevated presence to impart a crisp, clean, and full tone. It boasts a capsule based on the U 87 married to pristine transformerless circuitry, allowing it to handle high SPLs up to 138 dB without distortion while maintaining superbly quiet self-noise of just 7 dBA.
- Microphone Type: condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 138dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 7dB (A weighted)
- Color: black condenser microphone
- Connector: XLR
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 2.36"
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.