Fender's Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers puts classic tones at your fingertips, preserving both past and future sounds with a few twists to offer up a wider palette. The EL84-driven Bassbreaker 18/30 electric guitar amplifier combo injects a bit of British flavor into a pair of classic designs. It gets its voice from two footswitchable channels: one channel consists of a 30-watt Blackface Deluxe for glassy tones that warm up with volume boosts, and a second channel is based on an 18-watt '61 Brown Deluxe for lower headroom and warm, compressed overdrive. With the Bassbreaker 18/30, you'll bridge the Atlantic Ocean with a decidedly British take on Fender tone.Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Tube Combo Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Two channels based on classic Fender designs
- Four EL84 power tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes for pristine cleans and hard rocking crunch tones
- Two 12" 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speakers
- Combine with BB-212 cabinet for a powerful mini stack
- Includes channel-switching footswitch and protective cover
Many iconic British amps were based on early Fenders, so it's fitting that the Bassbreaker 18/30 harkens back to these classic designs. The Bassbreaker 18/30's EL84-based, Class AB power section is the secret to crossing the American/British sound barriers. When cranked, it exudes full-bodied Class A style with harmonically rich EL84 tones. Fender is putting their name back on the mid-focused sound they helped invent with the Bassbreaker 18/30 guitar amplifier.Choose your amp
The Blackface Deluxe channel on the 18/30 delivers 30 watts of juice, giving you the perfect amount of headroom without too much breakup. Is 30 watts too much? The Bassbreaker 18/30 also has a warmer-sounding '61 Brown Deluxe channel. This side of the amp runs at 18 watts for a spongier feel and more power-amp saturation at normal playing volumes. And these channels are footswitchable, so you aren't stuck with one tone for the whole show. Plus, both channels take pedals very well, so you can easily add pedals to expand your sonic options.Celestion speakers
Sitting neatly inside of your Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 combo amp, you'll find a pair of high-quality 12" Celestion G12V-70s. Not only are these some of the most popular speakers in the world, but Celestions are perfect for the EL84-driven, Class A power of the 18/30 because of their close association with some of the most famous British-style tones in history. Loaded with classic American tones with British flavors, Music Experience guitarists are sure you'll love the Fender Bassbreaker 18/30.What Fender Says..
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers two amps in a single chassis, with modified circuits for chiming clean chords or wonderfully sustaining leads. Powerful Brownface and Blackface™ tones coexist peacefully side-by-side in this deluxe all-tube amplifier, a no-frills workingman's amp designed for flexible tonality.Tube Circuitry
There's nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. The tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps an unmistakable voice for more than 60 years defining the sound of musical recordings and performances you've heard your whole life.EL84 Tubes
Great for recording and rehearsal, EL84 power tubes provide high power with a soft and tactile touch, rich harmonic response and pleasingly musical top end.Classic Blackface Tone
Heard on countless recordings from the early 1960s and beyond, the fantastic sparkling-clean sound and cavernous reverb of Fender's famous Blackface amps are prized by guitarists everywhere.
- 18/30-watt tube Combo amp with a British flavor
- 30-watt Blackface Deluxe channel
- 18-watt '61 Brown Deluxe channel
- Class A, EL84 power section adds chime
- 2x12" Celestion G12V-70 speakers
- Birch-ply construction
Item Type: Guitar Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.