The Ampeg® Rocket Bass® RB-110 combo bass amplifier offers unparalleled performance, stunning ’60s-style looks, and a robust feature set in a light and portable package, making it the ideal practice amplifier for practicing and playing small venues. The impressively potent and full-sounding 50-watt 1x10" combo amplifier features the classic 3-band EQ that Ampeg aficionados know is critical to sculpting the perfect sound, along with a newly designed switchable Super Grit TechnologyTM overdrive circuit that adds warm and gutsy growl. amplifier has an auxiliary input lets you play along with the external audio of your choice, while a headphone output ensures you’ll be able to practice whenever you like without disturbing others. An XLR direct output provides a professional connection to a P.A. or recorder.
- 50-watt 1x10 combo amplifier
- Vintage styling with modern features
- Ampeg Legacy preamp
- Super Grit Technology (SGTTM) overdrive
- 0dB and -15dB inputs
- Auxiliary input and headphone output
- XLR direct output
- 5 lbs. (10.2 kg)
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.