The Hohner 532 Blues Harp Harmonica helps you dig in deep and experience the raw power and grit of the blues. The Blues Harp is engineered for consistent volume and tone that's ideal for intense blues playing. The Hohner Blues Harp can hang with the toughest harmonica players on their most serious gigs. The Blues Harp is highly bendable and has a dirty, dark, hard rockin' sound. One of Hohner's classic models, the 532 Blues Harp is emphasizes the best qualities of blues harmonica playing. Hohner builds the Blues Harp with a wood comb and thin reeds, allowing for easier note bending. Musicians like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Lil' Ronnie Owens of the Grand Dukes have favored the Hohner Blues Harp for its power and bluesy tone.Choose your desired key! About MS-Series harmonicas:
The acronym 'MS' stands for Modular System, an integrated concept of Hohner's harmonica designs. MS-series harmonicas benefit from innovations that improve their playing characteristics and also significantly facilitate maintenance and handling. All MS-series parts (combs, reed plates, and covers) can be combined individually. Simple screw connections allow for easy assembly. This benefit offers players the possibility to adjust the instruments to their individual requirements. For example, some players prefer the body of one model and the cover plates of another, and so a "custom hybrid" is possible for the discerning player. Replacement reeds are available (see item: RP565 MS Replacement Reed Plates).About Hohner:
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.FEATURES
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Reeds: 20
- Reedplates: Brass; 0.9 mm (replaceable)
- Wood comb
- Length: 10 cm
- Great for 2nd-position note bending!
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this product, its application and the hygienic implication of it, we DO NOT accept returns on it.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.