The Macro Power S8 is built like tank and will fit nice and snuggly on any type of pedalboard. Loaded with eight power supply jacks, it can wield 1200mA of adjustable output power, and can also be switched to comply with different input voltage requirements. Isolation is an core feature when it comes to quality power supplies. It not only eliminates undesirable hum, but also maintains purity of tone, and ensures that the power supply's demise isn't the result of a single malfunctioning jack. Five of the S8's jacks are isolated, which is an impressive number considering the unit's generous price.3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER
The eight supply jacks are sorted into three power-specific categories: a single 200mA output that can switch between 9V, 12V, 15V and 18V, three DC 9V 200mA outputs and a parallel jacket that consists? of four DC 9V outputs, all of which add up to 400mA in total. While 400mA isn't massive, it's more than enough juice to comfortably deal the majority of digital pedals on the market; most digital stompboxes only need between 50 to 100mA current. If there's any uncertainty as to the compatibility of each pedal and each power supply, every output is crowned with an LED that turns off when the effect power is greater than its output power.YOUR EVERYDAY WORKHORSE
Here's a power supply that covers all of the essential boxes: isolation, multiple outputs, versatility and a solid construction. It's in no way pretending to be the power solution for the pedal power fanatic or behemoth pedalboard. It is, however, a quality source of power for the everyday player looking to bring life to multiple stompboxes of differing make and construction.MOOER MACRO POWER S8 Features at a Glance
- 8 Outputs for 2.5 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connectors
- Polarity (-) inside
- 1 x Adjustable voltage (9 V, 12 V, 15 V, 18 V) with 200 mA rating
- 3 x Independent 9 V with 200 mA rating
- 4 x Parallel 9 V with 400 mA total rating
- Selectable input voltage (110V ~ 120V and 220V ~ 240V) for use in different regions
- Contains fuses for both input voltages
- Status LED for each output
- Overcurrent protection function
Item Type: Power Supply
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.