From desktop to stand-top applications to work to play, the Hercules DG305B is there to secure your iPad or tablet (7"–12.1") in prime reading position. From lyrics to script reading to gaming to studying with the DG305B, the applications are endless. A 360° ball joint swivels the DG305B into position wherever you sit or stand to reduce glare and maximize readability. Its rugged, adjustable arms quickly lock in place around any standard tablet, with a weight capacity of 11 pounds. Three included adapters clamp the Hercules DG305B to the middle or top of any standard mic stand or onto a smooth, non-porous desk or table.Hercules Stands DG305B Tablet/iPad Holder Features:
- Ultra-rugged and durable
- Folds up for compact storage
- Holds tablets measuring 7"–12.1" diagonally (up to 9.25" wide and 11" tall) and up to 11 lbs. in weight
- Adjustable arms quickly lock to the perfect size
- Fully covered clamp mounts the DG305B to the middle of any round- (.62–1") or square- (.75") tubing stand
- Included EZ Adaptor mounts the DG305B to the top of any US- (5/8") or Euro- (3/8") standard mic stand
- Also includes suction cup for desktop use works with smooth, non-porous surfaces only
Item Type: Holder
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.