To make things easier for everyone, Roland has replaced the ASA-120 and ACG-120 power supplies with their newer PSB-7U AC adapter. So if you own an MC-808, FR-3x/xb V-Accordion, or any other piece of Roland gear that uses one of these discontinued power supplies, the Roland PSB-7U is the only AC adapter that you need.Roland PSB-7U Power Supply Features at a Glance:
- Designed to deliver consistent power to a range on Roland products
- The replacement for PSB-120, ACB-120, ACF-120, ACK-120, and ACI-120 power supplies
Replace your lost Roland power supply with the PSB-7U AC adapterTech Specs
- Input Voltage Range:100-240V/63Hz
- Output Amps:4A
- Output Voltage:12V
- Sleeve/Tip Configuration:Tip: Positive, Sleeve: Negative
- Manufacturer Part Number: PSB-7U
Item Type: Power Supply
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.