Since the 1970s, drummers have been combining electronic percussion elements with their acoustic kits, and thanks to Roland, it's never been easier. With its incredibly user-friendly interface, Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module lets you effortlessly augment your acoustic drums with electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a variety of Roland pads and triggers, while the professional onboard sounds and multi-effects extend the capabilities of your drum kit. You can also trigger your own custom WAV sounds via SDHC card.Roland TM-2 Trigger Module Features at a Glance:
- Over 100 ready-to-rock professional sounds
- Includes sounds designed for layering with acoustic drums
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic
- SDHC card slot lets you trigger your own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media
- Two trigger inputs support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Onboard effects include reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules and capturing MIDI data in your music software
- You can also play the TM-2 from other devices via MIDI
- Works with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads
- Compatible with BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter
- Type: Drum Trigger Module with Sounds
- Module Trigger Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Storage: SHDC Card Slot
- Power:AC adapter (included) / 4 x AA Batteries
- Manufacturer Part Number: TM-2
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.