The new Hybrid B Series MK6 power amplifiers are here, and they've been redesigned for better performance and affordability.
It's a pretty widely known farce among professionals that the numbers in a power amplifier model number have little or nothing to do with the actual power output of the amplifier itself. Some companies use the model number to make potential buyers think the amplifier is actually more powerful than it is, this can confuse those who aren't too familiar with technical specifications.
The Hybrid B Series power amplifiers have always been an incredibly good affordable option, they use the power amplifier's actual RMS power output as model numbers, making it fairly easy to find one to suit your needs, without having to read through several manuals and spec sheets.
The Hybrid B Series power amplifiers are affordable however they still feature a large amount of the professional features you would find on amplifiers double the price. From short-circuit, DC and thermal protection to clip limiting and soft-starting, the new amplifiers feature ample protection for your speakers and the amplifier itself.What's new in the design?
The new Hybrid B Series power amplifiers feature a new and improved power supply design and a digital display which shows you the mains voltage and each of the channel's temperature. The amplifier's feature fully-balanced inputs and locking Speakon connectors on the outputs. They're capable of running in Stereo, Parallel and Bridged mode.
Item Type: PA Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.