The all-new HD75 Bass Combo packs Hartke's patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone and with enough power to handle any rehearsal space or small performance venue. The HD75 also maintains Hartke's commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HyDrive Design
The HD75 (75 watts, 12" driver, 1" tweeter) employs Hartke's patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Solid... With Style
Packed with professional features, the HD75 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls on its top-mounted amplifier panel, as well as a 7-band graphic EQ, allowing for easy adjustments. It features a full effects loop, as well as an 1/8" stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1/4" headphone output for more intimate practice sessions. In addition, the HD75 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grille and molded strap carry handle.
With the exceptional tone of HyDrive speakers housed in a durable, highly portable enclosure, Hartke's HD75 Bass Combo is able to perform at levels far beyond ordinary bass combos.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.