MOOER amplifier has unleashed a brand new multi effects processor which delivers unparalleled amp modelling in its price range and an amazing array of effects and features which will surely impress even the most disconcerting of tone chasers. The GE200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musicians perfect partner. Be it live on-stage, in the recording studio or back home in the practice den. GE200 amplifier houses 55 amplifier models which utilize the same cutting edge technology as MOOER’s hugely successful range of MICRO PREAMPS. These digital amp models will completely recreate the tone, touch and feel of their real-life counterparts.
This mini floorboard contains an entire array of high quality digital effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs. The effects signal chain is fully customizable within each preset allowing each of the individual effects blocks to be internally routed in any order. The 3.5” full colour display makes viewing the UI an absolute pleasure and programming presets is as easy as 1, 2, 3 using the effect blocks dedicated edit buttons. The built-in expression pedal and 3 brightly lit footswitches provide full control over the GE200 amplifier for rocking out live on stage. Providing real-time adjustment to some very special control options like the MERGE feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities. The integrated 52 second looper with half-speed and reverse effects, team up well with its optional drum machine and auxiliary input for practicing songs at home with the same sounds you will use live at the gig.Specifications
- NO.of Effect Types:151
- Preset :200
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output : 1/4” mono audio jack
- AUX IN : 1/8” stereo audio jack
- Headphone out : 1/8” stereo audio jack
- EXP2: 1/4” stereo jack cable
- Dimensions: 297mm X 145.5 mm X 45.5 mm
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC adapter 9V DC, USB CABLE
Item Type: Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.