Powerful Punch, Tiny Cabinet
Vox's BC1/8"speaker cabinet is a perfect mate to the company's line of MV Nutube amp heads. Though it boasts a modest 8" speaker, the BC1/8"has been specifically voiced to push a deceptive amount of low end and punch from its diminutive size. And the cabinet's semi-open back design offers a wide sound dispersion while simultaneously retaining a tightness in the lows that is rare for micro enclosures. Whether you have a Vox MV amp or not, the BC1/8"1 x 8" guitar speaker cabinet is a convenient way to get great tone.
Stage real estate is always at a premium when playing live. And sometimes the space available in your bedroom isn't that much different. That's why the Vox BC1/8"is so convenient. When paired with a matching MV head, you have a gig- and rehearsal-ready rig that you can carry under one arm. Whether in the studio, rehearsing, or onstage, you'll be blown away with the BC1/8"
Specially designed cabinet
Vox put their time in engineering it to push the maximum amount of lows possible while still remaining tight sounding. From its front-mounted 8" speaker to the cab's partially open back, there is way more to this speaker cabinet than its footprint would suggest.
Vox BC1/8"1 x 8" Speaker Cabinet Features:
- Micro cabinet designed for Vox's MV amp heads
- 8" speaker is front mounted for better sound dispersion
- Semi-open back cabinet retains tight low-end frequencies
- Small size and light weight are extremely convenient
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.